Palermo, now the future: Pallotta undermines the City

PALERMO – The head to head is still there, indeed some signals would give the hypothesis Pallottawith his investment company Raptor Group, on the rise, or in any case with a proposal such as to make Dario take time Mirri. But the City Group, in addition to the time advantage given by contacts that have been going on for months and with a due diligence already completed positively, it could have an extra weapon. His first move in the event of the purchase of the Palermo majority package would be to formalize a proposal to Juventus to definitively take over Matteo’s card. Brunori, thus trying to keep the great protagonist of the promotion to Serie B in the rosanero, author of 29 goals but that the rosanero had registered only in early days until 30 June. In short, an important effort has been made to win the very strong competition that was unleashed on the number 9 returning from a magical season and which now also comes from Serie A clubs, for example Cremonese. The first moves, managed at the moment by the Ds in charge Castagnini, were based on the excellent relations between Palermo and bianconeri and on the trust that Brunori himself places in the current managers and in an ambitious project of the Sicilians also in Serie B. renewal of the loan, by inserting a redemption option in favor of the pinks. Many have already knocked on Juve’s door that after such an exploit could make a rich capital gain with the attacker. But an economic offer that came from a financially reinvigorated Palermo would probably have a better chance of winning, even for the preferences of the player himself.

Palermo celebrating all night for Serie B PHOTO

Look at the gallery

Palermo celebrating all night for Serie B PHOTO

Preliminary agreement

We must already go into operational details because time is short and Palermo starts almost a month later than the other clubs. But the corporate transition involves phases that are not always simple. The City has clear ideas and with Mirri it would have already signed not only the classic confidentiality clause that prevents leaking certainties about the operation in progress, but also a preliminary agreement that only needs to be confirmed. Series B could increase the price already defined for the sale (from 8 it would go up to 10 million euros for 80%, the remaining 20% ​​to Mirri). The English Arab fund that owns controlling stakes in 10 football clubs in half the world, from the United States to China, from India to Australia, has never landed in Italy and sees in the square of Palermo and its infrastructures (it has already visited carefully the area where the club’s sports center will be born), the ideal conditions for his modus operandi, in the style of Girona in Spain, detected in 2017. The Catalans, between ups and downs, are still engaged in the play-off with Tenerife for move from Segunda division to La Liga but compared to Palermo, they boast much lower tradition and stadium capacity. Meanwhile, representatives of the holding were also present on Sunday in the stands at the Barbera, confirming that the group feels very close to the conclusion of the deal. The enthusiasm of the crowd will not have escaped them, so presenting themselves with the confirmation of the prized piece Brunori would become strategic, even more so if on the contrary their advent risks leading to Baldini’s farewell (you can read it in the piece opposite), who he feels tied to the management that has given him trust and would hardly accept to work with the managers that the new owner, as always happens in these cases, intends to bring: Giovanni Gardini, general manager, and the former Spal Giorgio Zamuner as ds. Also for this reason, there is a margin of doubt that keeps the Pallotta option open. Mirri is weighing everything carefully, Palermo is waiting anxiously but at least with the certainty of being back in Serie B.

Palermo, Pallotta wants to buy the club

Watch the video

Palermo, Pallotta wants to buy the club

#Palermo #future #Pallotta #undermines #City

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.